About The Position:
As a Cashier, you will be responsible for being a Brand Ambassador in the Front of House at your location and overseeing all client experiences, from the point of entry through our door, to finding a table, to ordering at the POS, conversing with our clients, and cleaning tables and stations throughout. You do so by maintaining our standard of culinary distinction, showcasing and employing Legendary Service, and monitoring operational excellences in the dining room, within our systems, our staffs, and with our clients. You will work at least 3 shifts a week, 15-25 hours on average.
The Q Benefits:
- Extremely passionate and supportive staffs who feel like family (maybe you’ll like them better than family)
- Fun work environment without a corporate/franchise structure
- Flexible schedule
- Getting in the ground floor of a rapidly expanding small business
Where You’ve Worked Before:
In a perfect world, you are all of the things we’ve mentioned already and then some. In the real world, you might have worked one of these jobs before:
- You have worked a retail job before (clothing, salon, coffee shop, you name it!)
- You have volunteered with a group before (Habitat for Humanity? 5k organization? Relay for life? We’re looking at you…)
- You currently work in a restaurant but want something more out of your experience
- You currently go to college and lead a student group, club, or sport
- You haven’t done any of these things, and have never worked in a restaurant: and that’s fine. Let us know what makes you interesting, exceptional, and why you fit in at Q.
If you’ve made it this far and you feel like YOU + Q = SUCCESS, apply now! If not, we would still appreciate you passing this description along to someone in your life who fits the bill.
Apply at : QBBQ Careers