Einstein Bros Bagels
At Einstein Bros. Bagels, our team has a common set of values that we call our Purpose & Heart. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other and how we treat our guests. Our goal is to create Bright Spots for each other and our guests every day. A Bright Spot is all about making someone’s day and putting a smile on their face! We are your friendly neighborhood gathering place for good conversation and great food.
About the Shift Leader:
- Our Shift Leaders are a critical part of our store leadership team and have the great responsibility of working directly with the General Managers.
- They train and lead our Team Members to understand our goals and expectations while achieving daily sales goals, and maintaining and promoting a consistent and superior guest experience – AKA – being a Bright Spot!
What we are looking for:
- Ability to Take Ownership of your career and Be Yourself! That’s very important to us!
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- At least one year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience required, or properly trained to take responsibility as a Shift Leader.
- The ability to work early mornings, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.