This position reports to the Store Management Team
The Key Holder supports the Store Management team through performing daily store opening and closing operations.
The Key Holder assumes responsibility of all store operations when Store Management personnel are out of the store.
- Demonstrated passion for Paper Source, our products, and providing extraordinary customer service.
- Arts and crafts background preferred with a minimum of 1 year supervisory experience in retail or service related industry.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require night and weekend shifts.
- Ability to work with /around cleaning chemicals and various art supplies.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom. May include repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, and lifting of up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with an attention to detail while ensuring a customer first focus.
- Exemplify professional and ethical behaviors; follow all Paper Source policy and procedures.
- Develop a positive working relationship by appreciating and learning from fellow associates
Apply in Store or online at https://www.papersource.com/