Vita Sana (opening May)
Your passion for food inspires you to provide best customer service to those who visit our store. You love being surrounded by great food and the products to create delicious meals and your enthusiasm is contagious. You combine your authentic personal style with your deep knowledge of the store products to create a memorable, tailor-made customer experience. You are a vital part of the store team and take great pride in maintaining the store. You have a curious mind and thrive on using it to contribute to a strong team.
- 2-3 years of retail food store experience
- 2-3 years of team experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on your feet for a shift, up to eight hours at a time
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- A Food Handler’s Certification (can be obtained after hired)
- Obtain Basset Certification (can be obtained after hired)
- Strong understanding of all Vita Sana Product Lines
- Effective verbal communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results
- Passion and commitment to gratifying customers
- Desire for sharing and recommending great food pairings, meals, and healthy life experiences.
Competitive hourly wage, weekly pay, plus employee discount.