Studio Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Are you cheerful and outgoing? Do you think you have what it takes to be the first impression of a company? Pinot’s Palette, the leader in the Paint and Sip Industry, is seeking a part time Studio Coordinator. Approximately 20 hours per week. 12 – 6 p.m.
The ideal candidate must be a team player with customer service experience. Must be able to independently and be goal oriented.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Educate Customers about our services and help customer book seats in public classes book private parties and manage their reservations.
- Follow up to customer email and phone calls.
- Create and identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Professionally greet customers via telephone and in the studio to establish rapport.
- Utilize corporate systems and technology to maximize efficiency in sales and to provide professional service for Pinot customers.
Must be punctual, possess excellent and clear communication skills, be people-oriented, motivated, highly energetic, and have good organizational skills.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Self Starter
- Excellent computer and phone skills
- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Typing speed of at least 50 wpm
- Photoshop Skills are a plus
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
Inventory control, shopping, ordering and accepting orders (ability to lift 50 lbs.)
- Attend networking meetings and manage social media profiles
- Bartend classes as needed
- Other duties as assigned and/or approved by manager
Please email a cover letter indicating why you would be the ideal candidate along with your resume to Naperville@pinotspalette.com. Please include Studio Coordinator Position in the subject line.