The HR Recruiter will work closely with the Director of Recruitment to support the recruiting process for difficult to fill openings at YMCA Safe ‘n Sound. The primary responsibilities for this role include database mining, internet searches, resume searching, prescreening candidates and filtering mass amounts of potential candidates.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Source candidates through internet job postings, social media, resume databases, employee referrals, job fairs, cold-calls, active recruiting, colleges, etc.
- Facilitates interview process with the Director of Recruitment
- Review resumes, conduct telephone screens, coordinate and schedule interviews, account for job requirement documentation, conduct reference checks
- Manage, compile,and update candidate information using Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Support the YMCA’s mission and center operations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communication, Business, or related field
- 3+ years experience in a sourcing role
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to learn and use new database systems and applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven success working independently and with others in a team setting
- Organized and posses the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), preferably iCIMS
Find out more at: www.ymcachicago.org/careers/safensound