Go BackView Map
We are responsible for preserving the Busey legacy—a legacy of associate excellence, customer service, community involvement and expanding shareholder value.
While we operate multiple business lines, we serve our customers as One Busey. Since we opened our doors over 150 years ago, our core values have remained, creating a strong foundation and shaping our culture.
- Knowledgeable—We give customers correct information rather than guesses. We find answers rather than say “I don’t know.” We understand Busey services and the technical aspects of our jobs.
- Trustworthy—We handle customer accounts with care and confidentiality. Integrity is our leading guide as we work with customers and their financial affairs. We demonstrate good judgment and common sense when making decisions.
- Friendly—We remember that every customer is our guest. We greet each customer immediately with a warm and sincere welcome. We use the customer’s name, smile, shake hands, and introduce ourselves as though the customer were a guest in our home.
- Responsive—We acknowledge our customer immediately. We put aside what we are working on and give that individual our full attention. We follow up to be sure customers’ needs are met within 24 hours.
- Community-minded—We build strong communities through leadership and volunteerism. We work in the community to ensure stable foundations for our families and our organization.
- Customer-centric—We operate our company from a customer’s point of view. We develop long-term, trusting relationships by continually listening to and solving key customer needs.