The orthodontic practice of Dr. David A. Skarin is based on values rarely seen in this day and age, where communication and treatment are not delegated to others but are embraced by Dr. Skarin himself.
Since 1980, personal attention has been a hallmark of Skarin Orthodontics. We work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward their needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure that each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice.
An important thing to remember is that as a patient, you or your child will spend more time getting to know the provider of the orthodontic care than any other healthcare professional. Dr. Skarin considers that personal interaction to be most fulfilling, and the trust that is built as important as the treatment rendered.
What makes us unique?
- All aspects of treatment are done by Dr. Skarin.
- No associates or chairside assistants will treat you or your child.
- With a one-doctor practice, continuity of your treatment is assured.
- Updates are given at each appointment personally by Dr. Skarin, not a staff member.
- Retainers are custom-made by Dr. Skarin to ensure optimal retention.
- No single “system” of appliance or treatment mechanics is utilized to streamline the practice. Each patient is assessed individually and the appropriate technique or appliance is employed.
- The SLIP System and David Doctrine can only be found at Skarin Orthodontics.
We look forward to working with you, and to being a part of this wonderful, life-changing experience. Please feel free to contact our Naperville or Yorkville office and schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation. Your lifetime of happy smiles starts here!