Sur la Table
Menu: Sautéed Shrimp with Chorizo Butter – Fried Goat Cheese and Olive Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette – Vegetable Paella with Piquillo Peppers and Tomatoes – Cinnamon Churro Bites with Dark Chocolate Sauce
Class Description: Ready to spice up date night? Think Spanish flavors. Try your hand at everything from sauteing shrimp and frying goat cheese to toasting bamba rice for vegetable paella. Add in crisp churro bites with a dark chocolate dipping sauce for a sweet finish.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.