Sur la Table
- Spicy Shrimp with Citrus Dipping Sauce
- Grilled New York Strip Steak with Basil Pesto
- Chocolate-Raspberry Crème Brulee
Cooking Class Description: In this fun, hands-on class, you will enjoy exploring new twists on a classic pairing. Our instructor will walk you through techniques for creating a surf and turf dinner using the freshest, most flavorful ingredients from land and sea. You’ll work alongside other students learning secrets for grilling steak and cooking shrimp to perfection every time. We’ll practice making glazes and sauces from scratch and finish with an unforgettable chocolate crème brulee. Once you discover how fun cooking together can be, you’ll look forward to creating a lifetime of delicious meals.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 2.
- Hands-on class sizes vary up to 16 enrolled.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.