Sur la Table
- Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
- Wok-Fried Lemongrass Chicken with Vegetables
- Coconut-Lime Sorbet
Cooking Class Description: Skip takeout and learn how to make your favorite Thai dishes at home. In this hands-on class, you’ll learn secrets for combining aromatic herbs and spices with authentic ingredients to create the flavors that make Thai cuisine uniquely delicious. Brush up on your wok frying skills and practice knife skills to prepare fresh spring rolls. Plus, we’ll share tips and tricks for making creamy, smooth, and refreshing sorbet.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 2.
- Hands-on class sizes vary up to 16 enrolled.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.