Sur la Table
Menu: Italian Sausage Ragu with Chianti over Fresh Pappardelle Pasta – Shaved Fennel and Pear Salad with Pecorino – Olive Oil Cake with Thyme Honey Drizzle – Fresh Pasta Dough
Class Description: Recreate the romance of Tuscany in your own kitchen. Get cozy with your date as you practice the ins and outs of pasta dough and cutting pasta by hand. Simmer a ragu sauce starring sausage and Chianti, and learn how to bake an elegant cake with unexpected ingredients.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.