DOG Days of Summer in Downtown Naperville – 2019
After months of preparation, we have revealed our painted summer sculptures – DOGS! On display in various downtown sidewalk locations, they will be on display until mid-September,
Wander around downtown and enjoy all 20 painted creations, because Downtown Naperville is (paws)itively AWESOME!
Remember to treat the sculptures with TLC. Climbing or standing on the dog sculptures is NOT permitted. Standing next to them and snapping photos is encouraged. Treat them with kindness and encourage others to do the same. NOTE: Dog Sculpture #18 is OUT FOR REPAIRS. We hope to have him back in early July.
(NOTE: Dog Sculptures are the property of the sponsor business. At the end of the display period, sponsors receive the dogs back and most donate them to charitable causes. They are not available for purchase).
Other Pet Related Fun Events this Summer:
- Community Dog Walks – Meet at Two Bostons every Thursday for a community dog walk! For the safety of you and your dogs, we ask that you do NOT use retractable leashes. Standard leashes only, please! We can’t wait to see you there!
- Dog Water Bowls and Treats around downtown all summer long!
- Downtown Pet Friendly Shops – click here & Downtown Pet Friendly Patios – click here.
- Pet Rescue Events – info to follow
- Paint Your Pet Art Class – at Pinot’s Palette – 3 SUMMER Paint Your Pet Classes offered. Register in advance! Wednesday, June 26; Sunday, July 21 or Saturday, August 24. Click here for details!
- Movie Night in Central Park – Saturday, July 27, 8pm – showing Secret Life of Pets, free to attend. Bench seating or bring your own chair or blanket.
- Pet Ice Cream Social – Sunday, August 11 – info to follow.