Sur la Table
- Hazelnut Macaron
- Praline Buttercream
- Chocolate Ganache
Cooking Class Description: Master the macaron in this in-depth three-hour class. We’ll show you how to create the perfect batter, pipe the ideal shape and create delicious fillings. Et voilà! Two macaron flavors later you’re a pâtisserie pro. These cute and colorful elegant cookies will always stand out in your baking repertoire as the special treat they are.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on class sizes vary up to 16 enrolled.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.