Sur la Table
- Homemade Fettuccine Alfredo
- Chicken Parmesan with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Mint Chocolate Chip Gelato
Cooking Class Description: No Italian grandmother? No worries! Bring the family for a fun afternoon making Italian-American favorites. Kids and adults alike will enjoy making fresh pasta dough for homemade fettuccine, pounding chicken for the perfect chicken Parmesan and stirring chocolate chips into the base for homemade gelato. The best part? You’ll get to taste each creation and build new family memories.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors. Please Note: This class is designed for children and adults to work and learn together. Class price is per person. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.