Menu: Crispy Roasted Spiced Chickpeas – Baked Brie En Croute with Apricot Chutney – Palmiers with Sweet Hot Mustard and Prosciutto – Manchego and Herb Gougeres
Class Description: Laugh and learn alongside your BFFs as our instructor walks you through an elegant menu that’s ideal for holiday entertaining. You’ll easily master techniques for everything from working with puff pastry to creating savory cream puffs. We’ll explore seasonal ingredients and flavors and show you an incredible twist on traditional chutney. Plus, we’ll share some do-ahead secrets along with entertaining tips and tricks that will have you hosting with confidence all season long.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class