Sur la Table
- Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Indian Potato and Sweet Pea Samosas with Tamarind Chutney
- Parisian Crepes with Chocolate Hazelnut Filling
- Mexican Agua Fresca
Cooking Class Description: From Mexico to Thailand, India to France—join us for a culinary adventure as we sample spectacular street foods from around the world. In this fun class, you’ll practice techniques for grilling and frying as we recreate traditional satay, samosas and dipping sauces from scratch. Our instructor will discuss global flavor profiles and show you how to create a refreshing and fruity Mexican drink. Plus, you’ll discover how simple it can be to create classic Parisian crepes at home.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.