Sur la Table
- Shrimp and Pork Gyoza with Ginger Soy Sauce
- Spring Vegetable Tempura with Dashi Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Chicken Yakitori with a Yuzu and Orange Glaze
- Matcha Ice Cream
Cooking Class Description: Expand your cooking repertoire with the fabulous flavors of Japan. Our chef instructor will teach you about common Japanese ingredients and guide you through creating tasty and traditional Japanese dishes. You’ll practice your frying and grilling skills, learn to make dipping sauces and ice cream, along with tips and techniques to cook restaurant-quality dishes at home.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.