Sur la Table
To celebrate Pride Month, Sur La Table is donating 10% of the proceeds from this class to True Colors United— a nonprofit working to end LGBTQ+ youth homelessness in the United States. .
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.