Empower Your Birth!
Navigating through all of the pregnancy, birth, baby and breastfeeding information out there can be exhausting and confusing. This thorough childbirth education program is designed to provide you and your support person with the information and skills you need to approach the birth process with confidence and skill.
We will explore the emotional and physical changes before, during and after the arrival of your baby. Practical information about the process of birth and specific stages of labor will be explored. Couples or birth partners will practice a variety of relaxations, affirmations, breathing exercises, and other coping methods. Mamas will leave feeling empowered to have a positive birth experience. Daddies or partners will be prepared to take an active role in the labor and birth. Together you will be informed to make choices about your birth.
- Pregnancy discomforts & dysfunctions
- Safe body mechanics and exercise
- Fear reduction
- Early stages of labor & coping mechanisms
- Pain management techniques
- Partner Practicum
- Labor complications
- Dealing with unexpected outcomes
- Delivery outcomes & postpartum recovery
- Mental health considerations
- Newborn care
- Preparation for & basic breastfeeding
Pre-register for $225 by 9/1; $275 thereafter
Fee includes all three sessions, book, handouts & recordings
Register at AbhyaasaYoga.com