Thursdays 6:15 – 7:15 p.m.
Saturdays 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Increase strength, improve sleep, reduce stress and anxiety!
- Increase lower body strength in preparation for childbirth
- Learn deep relaxation techniques that can be used leading up to and during the stages of labor
- Yoga poses and dynamic movement techniques that specifically aid in pain management leading up to and during the stages of labor
- Learn breathing techniques
- Occasionally feature a Prenatal/Postnatal professional guest speaker for 15 minutes once/month Q&A
Pre-Register for any six sessions for $102 OR
Drop-in for $20 per class. Drop-in not available online. Students may attend Thursdays, Saturdays or both days.