- Italian Sausage, Kale and Cannellini Bean Ribollita
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Truffle Oil
- Pasta e Fagioli
Cooking Class Description: Ribollita is the perfect cold-weather soup, mixing Italian sausage, kale and cannellini beans for a hearty and satisfying meal. We’ll also show you how to roast cauliflower to turn it into a silky soup and garnish it with truffle oil. And finally, our Pasta e Fagioli is filled with plenty of pasta and beans, making for a comforting meal.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on class sizes vary up to 16 enrolled.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.