Sur la Table
- Soup Dumplings
- Chinese Long Beans with Chile and Garlic
Cooking Class Description: Tasting Chinese soup dumplings for the first time is always magical. Learning to make them is earth-shattering because now every time you crave dumplings, you’ll be able to just make them at home, rather than waiting in line for hours. In this workshop, we will also break out the wok and practice essential skills like steaming and stir-frying.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.