Sur la Table
- Panang Coconut Curry with Shrimp
- Perfect Pad Thai
- Street Food-Style Corn and Lime Fritters
- Mango Sticky Rice
Cooking Class Description: Learn to create flavorful Thai dishes at home! In this class, you’ll explore the delicious flavors of Thai cuisine while making three tasty dishes—including our infamous Pad Thai and Sticky Rice Pudding.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.