Make being home for the holidays even more festive and cozy with a handmade moment. Crafting holiday cards is one of our favorite ways to kick off the season and to connect with loved ones from afar. Stock up on seasonal crafting supplies, grab your favorite holiday beverage and join us to make a set of merry cards!
Supplies Needed: You can shop our recommended supplies online here, or see if your local store is open or is offering curbside pickup.
- Double-stick Tape or tape runner
- Foam Squares
- Small Zots or glue
- White folded cards in 4 bar and A2 sizes
- Assorted 4 bar and A2 envelopes
- Envelope Liner Templates
- Assorted card stock for layered elements
- Gift Wrap to line envelopes
- Snowflake Stamp
- Snowflake Stickers
- Embossing Supplies: Embossing powder, embossing pens, heat tool
- Watercolor & Brushes
- Washi tape for masking
- 1/4″ satin ribbon or twine
- Assorted pens
- White Glitter
Note: All workshops are in Central Time.
When do I need to order supplies?
Order at least 5 business days (M-F) before your workshop with ground shipping or 10 business days (M-F) before your workshop with standard shipping.
Need it fast? Find your local store.
This workshop is perfect for anyone ages 14+.