- Steak au Poivre with Flamed Brandy and Mustard Sauce
- Truffled Pommes Dauphine
- Salade Verte with French Vinaigrette
- Dark Chocolate Soufflé
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Take yourself to the heart of France with a delicious and simplistic meal. In this class, we’ll turn your kitchen into a French bistro where you’ll learn to elevate a steak with basic ingredients like freshly ground pepper and a brandy pan sauce. We will then dress up a green salad with a delectable homemade vinaigrette. Join us and discover plenty of French culinary secrets, including the key to making a perfectly risen chocolate soufflé.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.