- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Macarons
- Smoked Sea Salt Caramel Macarons
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Fall in love with macarons in this baking class! Our chef instructor will teach you all the tips and tricks for creating two delicious varieties of delicate French macarons. You’ll learn to build your batter and how to meringue eggs. After piping and baking, you’ll make two delectable fillings, then assemble your crisp shells. By the end of class, you’ll have delectable confections perfect for sharing with your valentine.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.