- Seared Steak with Rosé Cherry Gastrique and Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Rosé-Butter Glazed Radishes with Fresh Herbs
- Rosé and Strawberry Tiramisu
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Rosé all day—and in every dish! In this Date Night class, you and your partner will practice techniques for incorporating your favorite vino into everything from roasted and glazed vegetables to a rosé cherry gastrique. Plus, we’ll show you how to achieve a succulent steak and create a pretty-in-pink tiramisu enhanced with rosé.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.