- Cannoli with Ricotta and Orange Zest
- Butterscotch Budino
- Cantucci Cookie
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Step into the delicious world of Italian dolce (sweetness) in this hands-on class as we show you how to prepare three classic desserts. Our chef instructor will walk you through creating homemade cannoli—from mixing, shaping and frying dough to preparing a scrumptious filling. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates as we practice creating a silky custard for Butterscotch Budino. Then, we’ll share secrets for baking up perfectly crispy cantucci—scrumptious biscotti-like almond cookies.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.