Ages 7+ (Paying adult must accompany ages 17 & under.)
- Rainbow Jam Tarts
- Cinnamon Sugar Palmiers
- English Cheddar and Ham Toasties
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Bake scrumptious springtime snacks alongside the whole family in this class! You’ll practice making teatime favorites. Our chef instructor will walk you through mixing pie dough for tasty jam tarts and transforming puff pastry into palmier cookies. Plus, we’ll show you a British take on grilled cheese called “toasties,” starring English cheddar and ham. Join us for a fun-filled afternoon of making delicious food and precious memories.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.