- Classic Seafood Paella
- Kale Salad with Marcona Almonds and Manchego
- Spanish Custard with Caramelized Sugar
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Ready to spice up your night out? Learn all the essentials for making Spanish paella—from toasting the special bomba rice and using saffron to cooking with a paella pan. When it’s time for dessert, you’ll fall in love with crème brûlée’s Spanish cousin, crema Catalana.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.