- Egg Ravioli with Truffle Butter Sauce
- Pappardelle with Bolognese
- Blood Orange Hazelnut Fennel Salad
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Discover how homemade pasta is worth the effort in this hands-on class. Our chef instructor will teach you essential pasta techniques—from mixing and rolling dough to cutting pappardelle noodles and filling ravioli. You’ll simmer a hearty Bolognese, put together a luxurious truffle butter sauce and round out the meal with a winter salad showcasing fennel and blood oranges.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.