- Coq au Vin Blanc
- Buttery Pommes Puree with Chives
- Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Curls
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Bring Paris to your kitchen! In this hands-on class, we’ll show you a new take on coq au vin using a French white wine and create lusciously creamy potatoes with plenty of butter. Then it’s time for the pièce de résistance: a decadent chocolate mousse topped with chocolate curls.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.