- Homemade Pizza with Tomatoes, Mozzarella and Basil
- Homemade Carbonara-Style Pizza with Pancetta and Soft Eggs
- Kale Caesar Salad with Giant Parmesan Croutons
- Perfect Pizza Dough
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Upgrade your pizza nights! In this class, you’ll learn to create pizza from scratch—start with making fresh pizza dough, then build your pies with flavorful toppings. Our chef instructor will show you how to use a stone, a steel in the oven or an at-home pizza oven for perfectly cooked pizza.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.