Ages 12 -17
Day 1: Tex-Mex Favorites
- Crispy Chicken Taquitos
- Queso Fundido
- Pico de Gallo
Day 2: Tasty Asian Fare
- Rice Paper Fresh Rolls
- Honey Sesame Chicken
- Lucky Lo Mein Noodles
Day 3: Burgers & Fries
- Smash Burgers
- French Fries
- Buttered Popcorn Ice Cream with Caramel Sauce
Day 4: Ramen Essentials
- Homemade Noodles
- Jammy Egg
Day 5: Perfect Pizza
- BYO Pizza Party with Homemade Pizza Dough
- Ice Cream Sundaes with Homemade Ice Cream and Sauces
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Treat your budding foodie to five days full of hands-on kitchen experience this summer. They’ll master basic kitchen skills and craft tasty fare that they’ll want to make time and time again—from Crispy Chicken Taquitos to Homemade Pizza. On the final day, parents are invited to sample a test menu made by their star chefs. Each student will go home with a printed menu and graduation certificate. Designed for ages 12 and older, our all-new teen series will uplift your teen to become more creative and confident in the kitchen.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.