- Minced Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Panang Coconut Curry with Shrimp and Jasmine Rice
- Coconut-Lime Sorbet
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Try your hand at crafting your favorite Thai takeout-style fare. Join us in the kitchen to learn how to prepare delicious dishes and practice kitchen skills. Master the wok as you stir-fry and simmer curry and cook up fluffy jasmine rice to balance out the flavors. Plus, we’ll “put the lime in the coconut” for a refreshing sorbet!
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.