- Roasted Chicken with Tarragon Cream Sauce
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Crêpes with Orange Caramel Sauce
What You Will Learn
Cooking Class Description: Fall in love with French flavors all over again. In this class, you’ll learn how roasting brings out the best flavors in ingredients from chicken to root vegetables. Then, round out the evening by flambéing Parisian crêpes in a caramel sauce à l’orange.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.