- Creating and developing paintings to be taught in classes and used for promotional items.
- Developing and executing detailed teaching methods
- Instructing customers during class in an energetic, clear and well-paced manner while encouraging creativity and creating a relaxed, fun atmosphere
- Assisting customers and staff member(s) to ensure smooth class flow and promote customer painting success through teamwork and positive attitude.
- Ability to design and execute quality, acrylic paintings in various painting styles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word (PC or Mac)
- Basic computer skills and internet knowledge
- Public Speaking or performance skills (comfortable speaking on a microphone)
- Time management and communication skills
- College Degree in Art or Design related field
- Experience in leading a group of people (classroom or otherwise)
- Customer service experience
To Apply, Please Respond to Naperville@PinotsPalette.com
- Your Resume
- Three images of your original paintings
Please visit www.pinotspalette.com/naperville to find out more about us.
Location: 175 W. Jackson Street, Naperville, IL 60540
Compensation: Starting at $15/hour with bonuses, royalties and room for advancement