PANDORA Jewelry is in need of an Assistant Manager who is experienced in retail at our Downtown Naperville location! We are looking for a dynamic member of our team who possesses a commitment to excellence, passion for our brand, and dedication to the growth and development of our company. The Assistant Manager is the right hand to the Store Manager.
• Team Leadership & Development
• Store Operations
• Inventory Control
• Customer Service
• Assisting Store Manager in maintaining store staff by recruiting, hiring, orienting, training, developing and supervising.
• Maintain team results by constant coaching and training; planning, monitoring, and appraising performance.
• Contribute to strong team morale and continually motivate team members to meet store targets and KPI’s (implementing action plans to improve KPIs)
• Cultivate a positive work environment for associates, and encourage creative thinking.
• Empower associates and practice effective time management skills by delegating tasks.
• Leads and inspires customer service excellence by recognizing and rewarding team.
• Accountable for communicating company focal points and memos for all store employees.
• Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by respecting and enforcing all legal requirements and company policies, including company Dress Code Policy.
• Drives loyalty by demonstrating an outstanding internal experience, and external customer service.
• Responsible for customer dissatisfaction resolution.
• Executes and promotes clientelling as well as in-store events.
Fill out our online application today:http://www.memorablecharms.com/application-for-employment