At MOD, everyone is free to be themselves and everyone has an equal opportunity to pursue their hopes and dreams. We embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances. Welcome to MOD!
As a Captain (shift leader), you directly influence the success of MOD by assisting the store General Manager execute store operations during scheduled shifts. A key part of the role is to lead MOD Squad members on your assigned shift and delegate tasks so that the MOD experience is achieved and maintained for Squad and customers.
As a MOD Squad Captain your objective is to live, teach, and demonstrate the MOD purpose in all interactions.
- Competitive hourly rate plus tips
- Flexible shifts
- Free meal per shift
- 50% off when dining with guests when off shift
- Training and education at work
- Opportunities for career development and promotion
- Access to employee support
- Awesome MOD swag: t-shirts, bandanas, stickers, etc.
- Benefits for eligible Squad
- Show Grit, Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude
- Lead MOD Squad members on your assigned shift and delegate tasks so that the MOD experience is achieved and maintained for Squad and customers
- Problem solve to improve shift execution
- Lead by example
- Share your knowledge with others to encourage and champion teamwork and operational success
- Act as the food safety leader and ensure food quality, accuracy, and cleanliness in both back of house (BOH) and front of house (FOH)
- Ensure all food, pans, utensils & equipment look phenomenal
- Get to know your customers and build community relationships
- Maintain a uniquely MOD experience in the lobby with your demeanor, volume of music, comfy temperatures, and cleanliness standards
- Build brand dedication through outstanding service
- Create shift goals and share with the Squad
- Execute your shift to all Open/Shoulder/Closing shift guidelines
- Coordinate all cash handling policies and procedures
- Respond quickly and effectively to all emergency situations
- Coach in the moment when standards are not being met and celebrate when they are
- Be encouraging of your team even with the seas are rough. Help where you are best needed and celebrate successes!
- 1 year of leadership experience or 3+ months in a role with the MOD Squad Reliable transportation
- Problem-solving abilities
- Experience in a retail or restaurant environment
- High school education or GED
- Cash-handling skills