Safe n' Sound YMCA
The purpose of the Enrollment Coordinator is to provide parents and prospective parents with information and assistance as it relates to Y Safe ‘n Sound programming, School’s Out programming and Y Safe ‘n Sound Camps. The role is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to YMCA parents, participants, and guests.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Prepares participant records and completion of registration and handles all registration/enrollment transactions.
- Answer phones in appropriate and efficient manner.
- Follows up with prospective parents and families in accordance with Y Safe ‘n Sound operation and Association Standards.
- Provides informative details to prospective parents in accordance with Y Safe ‘n Sound standards
- Provides excellent communication to all parents and site staff to include management of emergencies, child related problems, and address all comments and concerns.
- Ensure effective communication to sites until every child is in attendance and/or has been picked up by approved parent or guardian.
- Provide leadership to the engagement process for all new children to Y Safe ‘n Sound and their families.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven excellent customer service skills with at least 2 year experience working in a customer service position.
- Posses good skills, utilizing technology and maximizing technology to ensure efficiency to include registration systems, and Microsoft excel.