Posted Nov 9, 2023
A Seasonal Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the Team through peak business time for a temporary predetermined amount of time. They will support the store business with personal selling achievements and the store’s day-to-day operations. The Filson brand is built on a reputation of excellent product quality, performance and associate knowledge, and this position serves to provide exceptional customer service and team empowerment.
Anyone hired after October 15th will be considered a seasonal employee. Seasonal employment will run through January 13th, 2024 at which time, seasonal roles will be terminated. At that time, you may be considered for a permanent role based on the needs of the business.
- Provide a luxury experience to all store clientele.
- Achieve daily and weekly selling goals
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of the Filson product.
- Perform duties related to opening and closing store.
- Stocking and maintaining size runs on sales floor.
- Keeping store appearance to the Filson standard.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and extended hours
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in customer service environment preferred.
- Friendly and outgoing; service mentality.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written skills;
- Committed to superior service.
- Energetic, dependable and a team player.
- Motivated and results driven.
- Must be 18+ years old
- Able to stand for 8 hours
- Able to lift and carry 30 pounds
- Able to reach overhead
- Able to pull clothing and luggage from shelves
- Able to bend, kneel, or stoop
Sampling of Total Rewards Program:
- Compensation type: hourly
Compensation can be negotiated based on previous experience & qualifications.
- Starting at $15.75
- Employee assistance program
- Merchandise discounts