The perfect downtown venue for a wedding, shower, fundraiser, meeting, or private party is Naperville Woman’s Club on Washington Street. This locally-designated Landmark is available to rent for events up to 125 people. Learn more about rentals at Woman’s Club website:
Amenities include a catering kitchen, stage, grand piano and free parking. Its location at the north entrance to downtown Naperville provides quick access to the interstate, hotels, restaurants, downtown Naperville shopping and services. This special community landmark opened its doors to the public in 1925. Community and cultural events include art classes, music performances, literary events, living history and community theater. Built in 1899 Naperville Woman’s club is a rare example of Gothic Revival architecture.
Naperville Woman’s Club is dedicated to promoting community improvement by enhancing the lives of others through volunteer service.
Founded in 1897, the Naperville Woman’s Club (NWC) is one of the longest-standing organizations in Naperville. The club represents six generations of women whose goal was and is to enrich their community, form friendships, and engage in lifelong learning. The NWC has played a part in the development of many Naperville institutions, including Nichols Library, Naper School, and Edward Hospital. In 1925, the Club purchased the German Evangelical People’s Church building to use as a meeting and gathering space. In 2011, the Naperville City Council designated the facility as a Local Landmark.
The Woman’s Club is located at:
14 S. Washington Street, Naperville, 630-420-9680